TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Applicants must be between 22 and 32 at the time of application.
- Applications open on February 20th, 2020, and close April 1st, 2020.
- Applicants can be from any country, currently studying in the United States.
- Community engagement proposal should be detailed, and designed for children and youth aged 6 to 14. It should have specific ideas including a theme, how to interact with audience, purpose and intended outcome. It should be based on a 45-60 minute interactive concert.
- Judging will be on grounds of originality, innovation, ability and creativity to achieve best impact on children and youth.
- Finalists will be contacted by April 20th, 2020 by phone.
- 2020 New Docta Fellowship Recipient will be announced on May 1st, 2020.
- The outcome of New Docta’s decision is final.